The following registration rules are applied to the Global IT 2016. All inquiries concerning registration and payment should be addressed to secretary of Global IT conference(email@example.com).
All attendees at Global IT 2016 should make the registration. One author per paper MUST be accompanied by one mandatory registration and the registration fee must be paid by Nov. 30, 2015.Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the conference proceedings and it cannot be recommended to SIs of international journals indexed by SCOPUS.
Please visit the registration site as below.
- Sign on the registration page with your ID and password that are assigned to you when you submitted your paper to the system.
- After checking your paper ID, title, authors’ name, and e-mail information, please fill up the registration form, and upload your scanned copy of bank-wire receipt as well.
- Please double check your information before you complete
- (Non-author registration)
- Even if you are non-author, you should use the registration system.
- You should create your ID at the system ( - Abstract submission menu)
- Pls. input "non-author" at Paper Title and Abstract
- Pls. go to the step 1 ~3.
Bank Transfer Information(For Non-Korean)
Beneficiary's Bank: Korea Exchange Bank
- Beneficiary's Bank: Korea Exchange Bank
- Beneficiary's a/c no.: 630-006518-147
- Beneficiary(Account holder name): Korea Information Processing Society
- SWIFT CODE : KOEXKRSE
- Registration (by Nov. 30, 2015):$910 USD or ₩890,000 KRW
- To be published in the Global IT 2016 proceeding, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at this author registration rate and the paper must be presented at the conference.
- It includes one proceeding, keynote speech, coffee break, and banquet fee (The registration fee DOES NOT include APC (Article Processing Charges) for the journal).
Non-Authors Participation Registration
- Registration (by Nov. 30, 2015) : $ 620 USD or ₩600,000 KRW
- On-site Registration : $ 850 USD or ₩850,000 KRW
- It includes one proceeding, keynote speech, coffee break, and banquet fee
- Copies of proceedings: $100 USD or ₩100,000 KRW for one copy of additional proceeding
- Reception/Banquet Participation: $100 USD or ₩100,000 KRW for one person
- 60% of the registration fee can be returned within three days after author registration, otherwise, the refund is NOT allowed.
- For authors who want to cancel the registration after the review notification, we only refund 30% of the registration fee within five days after the review notification.