There will be a combination of presentations including scientific papers. Prospective authors are invited, in the first instance, to submit papers for oral presentations in any of the areas of interest for this conference.
1. Authors should submit a regular paper with 7~8 pages in length, including all figures, tables, and references.
Papers exceeding the page limits will be rejected without review. If you want to submit more than page limitation, you can add up to 2 extra pages with the appropriate fee payment.
We are expecting acceptance rate 40~50%.
Paper submission : http://www.confmanager.net/globalit2015
2. After Global IT 2015 was finished, we will send paper recommendation emails for the SIs of international journals (indexed by SCI/E or SCOPUS).
The recommendation is based on review scores of the accepted papers, relationship with the SIs, and presentation score.
The recommended authors MUST submit full paper with 7~8 pages (SCI/E journal) or regular paper with 5~6 pages (SCOPUS journal).
(the page limits are based on double column)
Template for SIs: please download **this sample**
Proceeding and Special IssuesFirst, only one page or two pages of accepted paper will be included in our conference proceeding.
After Global IT 2015 was finished, The distinguished selected and presented papers in Global IT 2015 will be recommended to SIs of the following journals;
**This is the current index status of the journal. However, the journal index may be changed due to several reasons. In the case, we are not responsible for it**
- The Journal of Supercomputing (JoS) - Springer (SCI, IF: 0.841)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications (MTAP) - Springer (SCIE, IF: 1.058)
- Wireless Personal Communications (WPC)- Springer (SCIE, IF: 0.979)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (IJDSN) - Hindawi (SCIE, IF: 0.923)
- Journal of Internet Technology - Taiwan-NATIONAL DONG HWA UNIV. (SCIE, IF: 0.481)
2) SCOPUS journals
- Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences (HCIS) - Springer Open Access
- Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) - KIPS
- Other International Journals
++ Expected recommendation rate for SIs from accepted and presented papers - about 60 %:
SCI/E Journal (30%) and SCOPUS Journal (30%) ++